talkin'
IMKHAI92.BLOGSPOT.COM
.
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, THIS IS
http://imkhai92.blogspot.com/


Profile

Hello i am khaikhai. A boy which is 18 years old this year. A boy which is ordinary . i enjoy blogging and i'm totally in love with baking. i also love yelling around all the time, it makes me feel great.

TagBoard





BlogEntries
» Monday, January 11, 2010 / -9:49 AM
taiwan school :)

today , my parent,uncle khor and I go ss2 find XiaoHui Jiejie for more information and explanation about taiwan school... we reach there it was 7.00pm like that.. so, we find restoran sit and let xiaohui jiejie explain to let me know more .Then, my father and uncle saw Taitong restoran. so, we planning go there for a dinner . after that, xiao hui jiejie explain things that I must bring to taiwan and must have a bodycheckup and 3.1.10 is the date go taiwan .

Taiwan University admission.

Ming Chuan University.

I think is this school guaa.. wish the enviroment will be good :) . goodnight.


▲ Back to top


Escapes

{Ah Po R} {Alica} {Anna} {Abner} {Cheryl} {Ee Pei} {Fennie} {Michelle} {Mr.Goh(Art)} {U-Jin} {KarYan} {KeYing} {RuXuan} {Pn.Pang} {Toni} {Tiffany} {SherYuan} {ShingYing} {ShirLi} {ShinLin} {V-Yen} {VJiet} {WanTeng} {XinHui}
JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  ▐▐  

Recents

  • 5 Years study in school very fast..and now, I grad...
  • 5A5 dance.
  • amali test, today wake up at 7.00 then brush up.. ...
  • sick
  • bukit jelutong ~
  • today nothing 2 do , watch land lost .. the jurasi...
  • today, after school.. parent decided go jusco buy ...
  • yesterday, my mom bring my 2 dog go for grooming ....
  • the worst day
  • today, exam ..account,science and english,very har...

  • Crystal

    Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder


    Rights Reserved © 16thday