talkin'
IMKHAI92.BLOGSPOT.COM
.
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS, THIS IS
http://imkhai92.blogspot.com/


Profile

Hello i am khaikhai. A boy which is 18 years old this year. A boy which is ordinary . i enjoy blogging and i'm totally in love with baking. i also love yelling around all the time, it makes me feel great.

TagBoard





BlogEntries
» Friday, July 17, 2009 / -9:43 AM
the worst day

yesterday,khengleong call me keep his license and IC .. i kept .. woke up at 6.30am..
i prepare my bags to school.. and i put his IC in my bag.. after reach school,1st period.. was Cik.PUSH period.. then i ask my friends..why "KL" no come school,cuz i take his IC .. then i opened my bag.. the IC lost !! LOST !!
then i tell j-sen and sooyam.. i lost his IC .. i called my father ..he and my mom searching whole house and go school and ask the guard also see the longkang .. then really dont have..

after school, i sms my sister .. my sister say help me check later..6.30..i receive her call..she say she check all car..dont have .. then i tell "kl" already lost.. then, i go tuition lo, "kl" sms me ..he want me with him go report polis with his friend .. then i say tomorrow ..he no replied..

tuition end at 10.50pm.. i back home.. after a few minutes.. my sister come back.. my mother,bro and I go search car.. finally found his IC on my sister car .. omg, i called "kl" he dont want take his phone, then i sms him.. he sms back and scold me with many bad words >.<
nevermind , i can " BAO RONG " him..

nangka favour ; inside got moose v nangka
mango favour ; inside got moose v mango

Janice Vidal - Make My Day

▲ Back to top


Escapes

{Ah Po R} {Alica} {Anna} {Abner} {Cheryl} {Ee Pei} {Fennie} {Michelle} {Mr.Goh(Art)} {U-Jin} {KarYan} {KeYing} {RuXuan} {Pn.Pang} {Toni} {Tiffany} {SherYuan} {ShingYing} {ShirLi} {ShinLin} {V-Yen} {VJiet} {WanTeng} {XinHui}
JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  ▐▐  

Recents

  • today, exam ..account,science and english,very har...
  • saturday, no transport to tuition ~ because father...
  • badflu
  • today , wake up at 7.00am .. boon hon reach my hou...
  • Tired week
  • haha , yesterday ..go dinner with parents .. go Os...
  • Happy Belated Father Days :) ..Go for steak and se...
  • i miss you?
  • the end.
  • EXAM ..

  • Crystal

    Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder


    Rights Reserved © 16thday